Writer and Producer
Represented by Anvil Entertainment. Please request contact information from Writer@DragonUnderGlass.com.
Links for More Information:
Amazon Books and Amazon Author Page
Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, and Instagram
Sample Productions, Publications, and Works for Hire:
- Writer for Woody Woodpecker 2018, Universal Studios, 2018.
- Writer for ARFuse, a video game engine by Candy Lab, Inc., 2018.
- Writer for two episodes of the Warner Bros./Cartoon Network show DC Super Hero Girls, season 5, 2017.
- Staff Writer for Niko and the Sword of Light, an Emmy Award winning Amazon Studios show, season 2, 2017.
- Writer for an episode of the Netflix original series Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac, season 1, 2017 (to be released in 2019).
- Ad-versaries, a comic book to be released in 2019.
- "Sneakers," an episode of Marvel's Avengers Assemble, season 4, 2017 (a.k.a. Marvel's Avengers: Secret Wars).
- "Majid in the Al-Sinniyah Reserve" Majid, airing on a TV channel in the UAE, Majid Kids TV, 2016.
Script, "The H.E.R.O. Race," for the Herokins series, an Augmented Reality toy involving a wearable character, an app, and an interactive comic book, 2015.
Script, "First Class," for the Herokins series, 2015.
Script, "Bath Time," for the Herokins series, 2015.
Script, "To Go or Not to Go," for the Herokins series, 2015.
Script for Bonesaw, an interactive, "choose-your-own path" comic book app, 2015.
- Two outlines for the animated series Karamella for a TV channel in the UAE, Majid Kids TV, 2015 (series was cancelled before script phase).
- "The Jiu-Jitsu Kid" Majid, airing on a TV channel in the UAE, Majid Kids TV, 2015.
- "Raad" Majid, airing on a TV channel in the UAE, Majid Kids TV, 2015.
- TV pilot work for Star July Productions, 2015.
- TV bible from an adapted graphic novel for TokyoPop, 2015.
- An Axe to Grind, a comic book, 2015.
- Grammar for Babies, Book 1: Carlos the Comma. An educational gift book for new parents. 2014.
- Carlos the Comma. An educational children's book. 2014.
- Two educational comic scripts written for a Zenescope Entertainment / Discovery Channel book, April 2014. "Shark Biology: Killer Senses, Killer Systems" and "The Reproductive System: Survival of the Species in a Shark-eat-shark World." Discovery: Great Whites.
- Splash of the Titans, comic book created by Ralph Miranda, Chris Kawagiwa, Stephen Yan, Bopha Louise Sem, Paolo Encarnacion, and Shaene M. Siders. 2014.
- "Late Night Cash." Rewrite of a short crime thriller script. Rick Foxx, Director. Shaene M. Siders, Writer. 2014.
- "Prototype." A science fiction/action short and treatment. OA Skywalker, Director. Shaene M. Siders, Writer. 2013.
- "Storage." My dramatic short sold to A Better Fight Productions. Denver Mendiola, Director. Shaene M. Siders, Writer. 2013. (The produced film was the winner of an Honorable Mention award, Santa Monica Independent Film Festival).
- The Discovery Channel and Zenescope Entertainment, August 2012. "Lunch is Stranger than Fiction" and "Edestus: Sea Scene Investigation (Sea S. I.)." Discovery: Megalodon & Prehistoric Sharks (Digital download). Or hard copy on Amazon (August, 2013). .
- "Clean Bill of Death." A Frank & Steinway animated short. Wil Panganiban, Director. Shaene M. Siders and Craig A. Siders, Writers. 2013.
- Role playing game series of 8 books for Silver Leaf Books, 2010-2012.
- Rewrite of Action/Horror/Thriller feature script for Stormfront Films, July 2011.
- Rewrite of Horror/Thriller feature for Eastman Street Productions, October 2011.
- System Design Description and Software User Manual for the video game-based MCIT (Mobile Counter-Improvised Explosive Device Interactive Trainer). For Quicksilver Software, Inc. and USC Institute for Creative Technologies: 2010.
The Kingdom Scepter (video game mini module). Writer/Game Designer. (Download available here. Must have Neverwinter Nights with all expansion packs installed).
- Fundamentals of ClearCase UCM. (Instructional videos, courseware slides, book, labs, and server-based lab environment). Qualcomm Incorporated: 2011.
- ClearCase UCM Advanced Training. (Instructional videos, courseware slides, and book). Qualcomm internal training class: 2011.
- ClearCase Quick Guides. (Job Aids). Qualcomm Incorporated: 2011.
- Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert. (Courseware slides, book, and VMWare-based lab environment). LearnQuest: 2011.
- Project Management with IBM Rational Team Concert. (Courseware slides, book, and VMWare-based lab environment). LearnQuest: 2011.
- "Read, recycle, and reuse: Reporting made easy with Excel, XML, and Java technologies, part 1." IBM developerWorks. February 16, 2010.
- "Read, recycle, and reuse: Reporting made easy with Excel, XML, and Java technologies, part 2." IBM developerWorks. March 2, 2010.
- How to Upload Files in CMS Made Simple. Instructional video. Written and produced by Dragon Under Glass. 2008.
- ClearCase UCM at State Street. (Courseware slides, book, and VMWare-based lab environment). State Street: 2007. (Developed for training courses at State Street Corporation)
- "The CS Open Opens Eyes." Creative Screenwriting Magazine. 2007 Screenwriting Expo Special Edition, p. 11.
In addition to the publications and productions we have created for other companies, our company's publications and productions have been used by organizations such as NASA, Federal Express, Winn-Dixie, Discover Tech, and The Scriptwriters Network:
- XML-Based Web Services for Mad Scientists. (Courseware slides and book). Dragon Under Glass Press: 2007.
- ColdFusion Web Services for Mad Scientists. (Courseware slides and book). Dragon Under Glass Press: 2007.
- Java Web Services for Mad Scientists. (Courseware slides and book). Dragon Under Glass Press: 2007.
- Java for Mad Scientists. (Courseware slides and book). Dragon Under Glass Press: 2007, 2012. (Sample: Excerpt from Chapter 2, including exercise and step-by-step solutions)
- Back to Top -
2007 to Present -- Freelance Writer and Consultant under the business name Dragon
Under Glass. Services include writing, rewriting, production assistance, editing, consulting, and technology writing and training.
Past and present clients include:
- Marvel Television Studios
- Warner Brothers/DC
- Universal Studios
- Amazon Studios
- Discovery Channel
- Zenescope Entertainment
- Quicksilver Software, Inc.
- Eastman Street Productions
- Stormfront Films
- Silver Leaf Books
- The Scriptwriters Network
- Federal Express
- Discover Financial Services
Special Skills: Tech
IBM Certified Instructor for all Rational ClearCase and Rational ClearQuest classes, including
IBM Certified Instructor for IBM Rational Functional Tester, IBM Rational Manual Tester, and
IBM Rational Performance Tester.
IBM Certified Instructor for Build Forge.
University of Nebraska at Omaha, Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
Major in Writer's Workshop (Creative Writing). Minor in English.
Thesis in screenwriting.
University Honors Program. Graduated summa cum laude, 4.0 cumulative grade point average.
and Leadership Activities:
Judge for the Humanitas Prize, 2015 to present.
Judge for the IEEE GameSig, a showcase of independent video games, 2014 and 2015.
Finalist, Scriptapalooza teleplay competition.
Quarterfinalist, Scriptapalooza screenplay competition.
Winner, The Scriptwriters Network
Hollywood Outreach Program.
The Biz of Screenwriting Contest.
Quarterfinalist, Hollywood Nexus Competition.
Top 20% Award, Screenwriting Expo Competition.
Semifinalist, Creative Screenwriting Open live screenwriting
Reader / Analyst for the Scriptwriters Network Hollywood Outreach Program and Television Outreach Program.
- Back to Top -